Saturday, May 30, 2009

Garden Dreams...

Unfortunately we don't own a garden right now so I HAVE to rummage the gardens of our neighbourship. I am often seen - probably people consider me nuts in the meanwhile. Many might have seen me repeatedly, standing at fences and raving and drooling over the lovely treasures other people are calling their own, clickin' the camera again and again and wondering why this crazy woman is photographing those "ordinary" flowers for the 100th time. But probably I am going to take pictures for the 101rst time - I am sure...



daily photos from Munich, photography by Petra Voegtle



2 comments:

DesignTies said...

Pretty flowers :-) I love the combination of the pink & purple ones :-)

Don't worry about what the neighbours think -- keep snapping pictures!! :-)

Kelly

Unknown said...

LOL - Kelly, I never care about what neighbours say. Maybe that's the problem - haha!